Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Kennedy is Elected! All is well

 Well all is well in my Phrankenset, we will just have to wait and see how that other election plays out.  Oh and Bo won the ballot box at A Cracked Bat.  Poor Nick Hundley got no votes, Marvell got five and Terry Kennedy won the spot with seven votes. 

Next up are two players who didn't play for the Padres pandemic team.  Jedd played in forty-two games for the Brewers this year and Pedro still seems to be signed by the Padres but didn't play at all this year.  


Vote as if you might win a prize, cause you might.  Some of you have over ten entries already.  

Thank you for stopping by and for your assistance.

14 comments:

Jongudmund said...

I'm voting for Jedd. (My autocorrect suggested Jedi instead of Jedd. Shows what I write about...)

John Sharp said...

Jedd is a cool looking card. A solid baseball player you can't help but like.

The Diamond King said...

The Jedd seems like the choice to me.

Trevor P said...

Neither card is outstanding--like so many we've voted on so far--but I'll take the established Gyorko over Aviles.

Jafronius said...

Pro over prospect...Jedd as well!

gcrl said...

i agree with jafronius! former dodger gyorko!

Jeremya1um said...

I’ll vote for Gyorko.

The Angels In Order said...

Gyorko...tough to spell, gets my vote.

OhioTim said...

Gyorko gets my vote simply because I know who he is.

Matt said...

Come and listen to my story about a man named Jedd
A San Diego Padre, swung at balls above his head,
Then one day his card showed up on the 'net
And now he gets my vote for the Frankenset!

Rod's that is, Padrographs, A to Z...

Brett Alan said...

I'll go against the grain and do the Napoleon Dynamite thing--"vote for Pedro".

night owl said...

No idea who Avila is. Gyorko.

Fuji said...

Photo and card designs are a wash. I might end up kicking myself if Avila becomes the next Padres ace... but Gyorko gets my vote, because I've heard of him.

Jeff Laws said...

I'm voting for Jedd, just because I don't like Bowman.