Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Padrograph #1164

Last week was a different week.  I went down the freeway about an hour to see the Volcanoes play the Dust Devils.  I made 33 cards, some with pictures I took on Monday and some with pictures from the net.  I got 26 signed, one guy had gotten promoted and I will try in Hillsboro to get the other 6 signed.  The cards will be showing up on here once I get down with my Emeralds custom set.  

I sent this custom card to Dwain Anderson along with $10 bucks and in 58 days it came back.  Dwain had put it in a penny sleeve in a top loader and wrapped that in paper prior to sending it back.  He played in 53 games for the Padres in 1973, he split the seaso between St. Louis and San Diego.  

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Can't wait to see the autographed set you were working on last week!