Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Finally over 1K

This last weekend I received 8 cards in the mail that take me over 1000 Padrographs.  Four of the cards are from 2016 Bowman Draft Picks, 3 came from Ebay and one from a group break.  Four of them are customs that I made and sent to an autograph dealer who got them signed for me.  

#997, Cal Quantrill was drafted in the first round in 2016 by the Padres and played in three different places this year.
#998, Hudson Potts was also drafted in the first round in 2016 by the Padres and played for the Tri-City Dust Devils of the Northwest League.
#999, Buddy Reed was drafted in the second round of the draft in 2016 and played in the Northwest League at Tri City.
#1000, Eric Lauer was drafted by the Padres in the first round in 2016 and played at Tri City and Fort Wayne.
#1001, Jason Lane played for the Padres as an outfielder in 2007 and returned to the Padres as a pitcher in 2014.
#1002, Bryan Corey pitched for the Padres in 2008.
#1003, Bill Krueger pitched for the Padres in 1994 and 1995.
#1004, Matt Dewitt pitched for the Padres in 2002.

Also for Christmas I received a couple of boxes of 2013 Panini Beach Boys cards.  I opened one box and made a complete set of the base cards.  I will detail everything that I got out of the box.

Sorry for the weird formatting.   







1 comment:

TSHenson said...

Love the Eric Lauer card! I have been following him since his high school days. He and I went to the same high school. Lauer has great upside, and hopefully be up with the Padres in the next few seasons.