260 - JOE ORSULAK, ORIOLES, OF
-
*The basics: *This is the first of two Joe Orsulak cards in the 1993 Upper
Deck set. He became a free agent at the end of the 1992 season and has
anoth...
TTM Success - Joe Theismann
-
While going through the boxes at the National, this 2024 Topps Chrome
football card of Joe Theismann really stood out. I knew he signed TTM, so
it was an ...
Tired Man With A Wallet Card
-
I carry a wallet card and am dead tired. Saul Rogovin was also exhaustedly
carrying a wallet card when he wasn't pitching for the Chicago White Sox.
a memorial patch for scott littlefield
-
rangers' player personnel special assistant scott littlefield passed away
on september 19, 2025 during the team's road trip in houston. spending many
years...
Mindless card accumulation, football edition
-
Baseball season is essentially over, and football season has begun in my
household. See: Sunday afternoon, when the Bills game dominated the TV and
we t...
FLEA MARKET FINDS
-
On Sunday taking a page from Blogger friend Fuji I went to the
last Flea market of the year at a Antique Mall in my area picked this up
for ...
TCDB Mondays are Back!
-
This year, I somehow made it all the way until October before I bought my
first box of baseball cards for myself. Topps released this year's edition
of Al...
The Japanese Jackie
-
Back on September 1st, 1964... Masanori Murakami became the first Japanese
baseball player to play in a MLB game. His time with the San Francisco
Giants o...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 7: Post-Disaster Recovery
-
*Oregon tries to pick up the pieces after a brutal loss where nothing went
right.*
There was a point last week where I told my partner (who definitely do...
Cleveland Rocks
-
Of the 4 remaining teams this postseason, I guess I'm rooting for the
Guardians to go all the way, though really I'll be happy as long as it
isn't the Do...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
No comments:
Post a Comment