Padrographs #875, Frank Garces. In the Padres system since 2011, Frank has pitched in the majors in 2014 and 2015. Received through return mail in about a week.
Padrographs #876, R.J. Alvarez. Traded from Angels to the Padres, pitched for the Padres in 2014 before being traded to the Athletics. Received through return mail in about a week this year.
September 1-6, 2026, Graphing of the Otters at Bird Dawgs
-
This Bird Dawgs season ended on September 6, and with that, graphing for me
this season has closed. I was going to go to Durham and then Norfolk, but I
op...
6 hours ago


1 comment:
I got that Alvarez card signed by Holdzkom. So you think Alvarez will be a safe bet to sign it too?
I am heading to a Hillsboro Hops game on July 10th. If you have nothing going on that evening, we should meet up at the game.
Post a Comment