Monday, June 15, 2015

Return and Padrographs #871-874

I have been continuing reading you all and keeping up.  I have been really busy at work getting ready for a two week shutdown that starts today.  That means two weeks of vacation for me.  I have also picked up a second job and that is keeping me busy.  Please I have book reviews over at readerman.us and kids and grandkid.  Plus my wife loves Craigslist and is always finding things for me to go pick up.  I have been writing to Padres and getting things back in the mail.
Padrograph #871, Steve Chavez.  Drafted in the 50th round of the 1994 draft, played 3 years with the Padres and 3 years Independent.  Purchased from an autograph dealer.
Padrograph #872, Seth Smith. Played in 136 games in 2014 before being traded to Seattle.  Received through return mail after long wait.
Padrograph #873, Tayron Guerrero.  In the Padres system since 2010.  Currently at San Antonio.  received through return mail in one week.
Padrograph #874, Leonel Campos.  Currently playing in El Paso.  In Padres system since 2010 received through return mail in one week.

5 comments:

grissha hamearth said...

Its such as you scan my mind! You appear to understand such a lot concerning this, such as you wrote the book in it or one thing. i believe that you simply may do with some pics to drive the message home to a small degree, however apart from that, this is often nice web log. an excellent scan.
Kunjungi Website
Kunjungi Website

Joseph Share said...

Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me. College Ice Hockey Taruhan Olahraga

Hafizk Wabena said...

You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through.
Pbsbo.com
www.pbsbo.com
Pbsbo
Pbsbo.com
www.pbsbo.com

Akhadiwi Rajie said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
Aficonsultingsrl.com
Dwa.gov.za
Thepearlcolumbus.com

Diara Dominy said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done. Bluemtnphoto.com Cooperstown-lakehouse.com Thedailycrumb.com