Saturday, June 23, 2012

More teams ready to go and no one lined for them

I have cards of the A's, Marlins, Rockies and Rangers all ready to go and no one to trade them with.  All I ask for in return is at least one Padre card.  My want list is one of the tabs at the top of the page.  A few other teams are getting close to being ready to go.  Pirates and Mariners fans sorry, those go to two friends here in Portland.  The first one to claim a team by emailing me at Padrographs at live dot come will get the team.

2 comments:

LV said...

How many cards are we talking? I would prefer Cubs or Royals (my favorites); are they teams that are coming soon??

Meela Jasmine said...

You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through. Agen Bola Online