basketball player who played his entire professional career for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). His nicknames include "Mr. Clutch," for his ability to make a big play in a clutch situation, such as his famous buzzer-beating 60-foot shot that tied Game 3 of the 1970 NBA Finals against the New York Knicks; "The Logo," in reference to his silhouette being incorporated into the NBA logo; and "Zeke from Cabin Creek," after the creek near his birthplace of Chelyan, West Virginia. Playing the small forward position early in his career, West was a standout at East Bank High School and at West Virginia University, leading the WVU Mountaineers to the 1959 NCAA championship game, earning Most Valuable Player honors despite the loss. He then embarked on a 14-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers, and was the co-captain of the 1960 U.S. Olympic gold medal team in Rome, a squad that would be inducted as a unit into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2010.
RULES AND TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. The first person to respond that they want the item will be awarded possession of the item.
2. You agree that you will not return said item to Padrographs (or any of any his known or unknown aliases.) under any conditions.
3. I do not need any thing in trade for you to take possession. I am trying to move things that don't fit my collecting goals, or items that I have duplicates of.
4. It may take me a few days to ship the item due to my and my wifes work schedules but I will get them out as soon as possible.
5. After one week of being available said items will probably end up going to the Salvation Army.
6. New items will be posted each evening at 6 PM, Pacific Standard Time
7. email me your address at Padrographs at live dot com
A MISSED ROOKIE CUP: 1973 DICK TIDROW
2 minutes ago