By 1990 I had collecting cards obsessively for 5 years, had been married for 5 years and and had two sons. I split the year workwise between being a planer operator at a lumber mill and beginning a five year run at one of the local card shops. The LCS had already been around for 8 years and is still going strong today. Calvin Schiraldi will always be a Red Sox to me, he was not much of a blip on the Padres radar. He only got a card cause of his notoriety with the Mets and the Red Sox. He only participated in 47 games over two seasons for the Padres. I picked up this signed 1990 card on eBay, I think.
TTM Success - Gary Beare
-
A 1978 Topps was added to the autograph album when this card came back
signed by Gary Beare. I don't have a lot of bulk 1978 Topps remaining. I
think I so...
20 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment