Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanks to Fuji and eBay

 Thanks to Fuji and eBay my 19 pages of Tony Gwynn cards are now full.  Here they are in all there glory.  And of course they in reverse order.  I am happy with the cards I have chosen.

I cut down my Padrographs to just nine cards from each year.  I also kept one card of each manager and a few odds and ends.  I will share those with you at some point.  

I work retail at a mall so our busy time of the year is beginning.  




















4 comments:

Jon said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Rod!

night owl said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fuji said...

Great Gwynn post. Very cool to see all five of his 2000 Topps Magic Moments cards together.

Happy holidays! What store are you working at? I'm assuming it's book related.

The Diamond King said...

Can't imagine cutting down as much as you are, but impressed that you can do it!