Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Legends of Cardboard a 4-fer



This post is in response to Night Owl's post from today.  Lowell Palmer didn't have a Padres card when I found out he played for the Padres in 1974.  I made the Padres card for a dealer friend of mine and he asked about the other teams. I found the Yankees and Cleveland photos online and Lowell provided the Cardinals picture, I believe.  Palmer was traded from Cleveland to New York for Mike Kekich but played all of 1973 in the minors for both Cleveland and the Yankees.  

3 comments:

night owl said...

I like that Yankees one. They're all pretty cool.

Fuji said...

Great customs. Whenever I see Kekich's name... I think of the famous wife trade. Gotta love the 70's.

Matt said...

Palmer adding the fu manch mustache with the Indians is just strait up wonderful.