Friday, July 17, 2020

Frankenset update and A TTM return

I recently received a bunch of cards from an eBay order I placed.  I am trying to order all from one dealer and with free shipping. This is the most recent order, informed delivery digest has let me know that I have a bunch more arriving today.  A wide variety of subjects and companies today.  One oddity is that Danny Darwin is #519 and card #518 is Buck Martinez from 1986 Topps also and the poses are almost the same.
I found an address for Ken Jennings online and sent him this custom card that I made.  This helps me with three of a kind as I now have cards of a contestant, the announcer and the host.  I would like to go for a full house and add James Holzhauer and Brad Rutter.  

4 comments:

Brett Alan said...

Love the Ken Jennings card. Been enjoying him on Master Minds and he has some very funny tweets ("Dinnertime Food Ideas" for the win!) https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ken-jennings-parenting-tweets_l_5ebe132fc5b6c9c18741ba92

Jeff B - Wax Pack Wonders said...

Ken Jennings! Cool!

Fuji said...

My friend just hit me. I just asked her if she had heard of Mr. Jennings, because she watches that show. She's one of those people who is constantly yelling out answers when it's on.
Anyways... she wasn't amused that I didn't know who he was.

Matt said...

That’s an awesome Ken Jennings!