I have stuff that doesn't fit into my collection. So I am going to offer them up ten at a time. FREE FROM ME TO YOU.
Send me your address at Padrographsatlivedotcom. Claim your card in the comments first come, first served.
2001 UPPER DECK DECADE 1970s GAME USED BAT PART XXVIII
-
* "Now batting #8 Joe Morgan......" *Back in
1970 when the Cincinnati Reds appeared in their first world series in 9
year...
1 day ago



8 comments:
I'll claim the Sale! Thanks!
Ooh, another Free Stuff Friday! :)
I'd take the Judge. I have exactly zero Judges in my collection, weird.
Any chance I can snag that DJ LeMahieu?
I'd love the Yelich/Alonso.
Wouldn't mind the Corbin if those marks are not on the card.
I know I'm late to the party, but is the Harper still available?
I know I am extremely late to this post, but I just discovered your blog via the "Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts" page. I think this is very generous what you are doing and anything positive is appreciated right now. That being said, I collect Mets players and if that Alonso is still available I will gladly take it off your hands. Thank you!
Post a Comment