Monday, October 14, 2019

Padrograph #1173 and #1174



 #1173, Ryan Whitman. Awhile back Jeremy at Topps cards that never were did at set of 1995 Padres replacement players.  I asked him if he could make me three sets of the fronts and I would make backs for the cards.  I found the addresses of some of the players and have sent out six so far and this is the first one I have received back.  Ryan also included a 1993 dual rookie card with the Marlins that he signed.  It only took eight days for the card to come back.  

#1174, Jack Cust.  Jack took nine months to return the cards, but hey they came back. 
Jack played in six games for the Padres in 2006.

1 comment:

Jeremya1um said...

Glad you got Whitman to sign. I’m honored to have one of my customs in your Padrograph collection. Hope you are able to get some more signed.