Friday, December 7, 2018

New Padrographs


 Francisco Mejia, #1112.  Francisco Mejia came to the Padres in a trade involving Brad Hand.  He is the Padres catcher of the future and one of the top prospects in the game.
Alexei Ramirez, #988.  I have had this for awhile but I had never featured the card on the blog.  This is a custom card from a few years ago that I mailed him, he signed it and sent it back.
John Sipin, #1113.  Sipin played in 68 games for the Padres in 1969 and eventually played nine seasons in Japan.  I have sent him multiple copies of the card and he has never responded.  I found a signed index card on ebay and made this card.  I learned a lesson that I need to glue around the hole also, along with the edges.





2 comments:

defgav said...

Very cool that you finally (kinda) got Mr. Sipin! Looks good.

Fuji said...

Lol. That Sipin custom is awesome!