Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Padrographs #1066 & #1067 and an upgrade

Padrograph #1066, Ronny Cedeno split 2013 between Houston and San Diego.  He played in 38 games for the Padres, hitting .268 with 2 Home Runs.  He also played for the Cubs, Mariners, Pirates, Mets and Phillies.  I got the card from a dealer in Venezuela. 

Padrograph #1067, Alex Torres pitched in 70 games for the Padres in 2014.  He went 2-1 with an 3.33 ERA.  He also played for the Rays and the Mets. 

I had made a Carlos Baerga card and got it signed through PastPros, I made it to look an 1989 Donruss Rated Rookie.  Then I saw that Topps had a card of Carlos in the Archives Snapshots.  So now I have a certified auto of Carlos.  I thought he was going to be the Padres third baseman for years before he got traded.  I had watched him at AAA Las Vegas.



No comments: