Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The pigeon has flown the coop

All of those who took part in my Heritage High Number set break should get your cards soon.  I sent the last one out yesterday and it has to go to Canada, so I had to talk to a real mail (although she was female) person to mail.  All of the others went out on Sunday evening.  Cards on Cards may already have his as they just had to go across town.  Sent one package to Alaska.  Hope you enjoy your packages.

I haven't got back on a regular basis, now it is a computer problem.  My laptops' cursor only goes up and down and won't move horizontally.  I will take it in this weekend, luckily I bought the s*@t happens warranty for it.

As soon as I get the computer fixed I will be offering some team packages.  I sort my packs into 50 count boxes by team and when they get full I offer them up.  I will be doing that soon.  I may pick up a mouse this evening so I can use it, instead of the touchpad on the laptop.

1 comment:

buckstorecards said...

Glad I gave you an opportunity to meet your local postie!