Juan Bonilla was drafted by the New York Yankees in 1977 but the pick was voided. In 1978 he was signed as an amateur free agent by the Cleveland Indians. In 1981 he was traded to the Padres for Bob Lacey. He played for 3 seasons playing in 291 games at second base. He debuted April 9, 1981 against the Giants. In 1985 he was signed as a free agent by the Yankees, then in '86 as a free agent with Baltimore, then in 1987 he signed again with the Yankees. He played his final game October 10, 1987. I believe that I got this signed card from ebay.
Another TTM Success From Nate Schierholtz
-
While going through my boxes, I pulled a couple 2010 cards to send out to
Nate Schierholtz. I had gotten him back in 2019, so it has been long enough
to s...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment