I added two more signatures to my collection. I found them both on eBay. I cashed in a half gallon jar of coins and got $191 so I was able to add Michael Wacha and Robert Suarez to the Padrographs. The Suarez is a 2024 Topps Update All Star Stitches card and the Wacha is a 2023 Topps card #USC 189. That gets me down to 41 players who have cards through 2025. After the season I will check the 2026 roster to see whom I still need.
Have I Completed This Menko Set? I'm Still Not Sure.
-
Back in 2020, I came across a menko lot for sale on ebay. Despite the large
quantity (I certainly didn't need such a stack), nostalgia took over, and I
mad...
9 hours ago


2 comments:
Nice additions. Probably time for me to cash in our coins too!
$191? That's awesome. My parents had a bunch of purple velvet bags (Crown Royal) filled with coins at their house when we cleaned it out a few summers ago. Can't remember how much was in it, but I'm pretty sure it paid for one of our family meals that week.
Post a Comment