Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Padrographs #1137-#1139

 Padrograph #1137, Grant Little.  An outfielder drafted in the second round of the 2018 draft.  Played at Tri Cities last year and is at Fort Wayne this year.  I obtained the card from ebay.




Padrograph #1138, Sean Guilbe. Sean makes me feel old.  He is ten years younger than my youngest son.  He was drafted in the twelfth round of the 2018 draft and is an infielder/outfielder.  He played in the Arizona league last year so I am guessing that he will be at Tri Cities this year. I got the card from an ebay dealer.

Padrograph #1139, George Williams. George was a catcher who spent three seasons in Oakland and played eleven games for the Padres in 2000 before retiring.  I sent this custom to his home and it took almost three months to come back, but come back it did.  





No comments: