James Raleigh Mouton played in 723 games over 8 seasons for the Astros, Brewers, Padres and Expos between 1994 and 2001. He came to the Padres in 1998 in a trade for Sean Bergman. He played in 55 games for the Padres in 1998 and after the season was granted free agency. I believe I got this signed Pacific Online card off of eBay. Edward Jose Mujica is a relief pitcher for the Padres, he is not a started or a part of the final three in the bullpen, so he is one of the middle relievers that bridge the gap between the starters and closing team. He pitched for the Indians for three years before being sent to the Padres as part of a conditional deal last year. I got this signed through the mail earlier this year.
September 1-6, 2026, Graphing of the Otters at Bird Dawgs
-
This Bird Dawgs season ended on September 6, and with that, graphing for me
this season has closed. I was going to go to Durham and then Norfolk, but I
op...
22 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment